Your sponsorship enables COTA NT
To provide affordable events and activities for seniors
Cambodian seniors enjoyed a rare outing to share their culture
- Run programs that appeal to a diverse population
- Engage seniors through well-communicated information
- Challenge age discrimination and to promote positive ageing
- Manage volunteers contributing to the community.
These are just a few of the things that your sponsorship enables us to do for Territory seniors.
Your sponsorship helps fund:
- Advocacy services: Give seniors a say in policy
- Information delivery: Keep seniors informed about Territory life and relevant issues
- Social programs: Enable seniors to maintain or establish supportive and caring relationships
- Health and fitness programs: Ensures seniors keep active, stay strong and independent
- Multicultural events: Encourage participation by people of different cultural backgrounds.
Benefits to COTA Sponsors
- Affordable investment – our variable sponsor investments – Major, Gold, Silver and Bronze – are designed to suit your capacity
- A copy of ONECOTA – a bi-monthly magazine distributed across Australia to COTA members
- Inclusion in COTA NT marketing and promotional materials which can include:
- ONECOTA (distributed to over 50,000 Australian seniors)
- Acknowledgement in The Suns weekly Seniors Voice column by COTA
- Advertising in COTA NT Newsletter (distributed to a targeted audience of over 1200 Territory seniors and stakeholders)
- Link to your website on our Sponsors page and acknowledgement of sponsorship level
- Exchange of ‘Likes’ on social media pages and promotion of selected Facebook posts or events
- Invitations to events, workshops and seminars organised by COTA NT
- Preferential booking for COTA NT meeting rooms.
Find Out More
We welcome discussion on the level of investment you wish to make, please contact us to arrange a meeting.