PICAC NT ensures that the voice of seniors Territorians from CaLD backgrounds is represented through regular attendance of round tables, advisory groups and forums.
- FECCA (Federation of Ethnic Communities’ Councils of Australia)
- Healthy Ageing Reference Network (HARN).
- Access & Inclusion Advisory Committee (AIAC)
- COTA NT Independent Seniors Round Table
- Darwin Aged & Disability Services (DADs) meetings
- Dementia Australia Focus Group
- Multicultural Advisory Forum
- Multicultural Council of the Northern Territory (MCNT) – Meetings are attended by a COTA NT Board member
- SWADE NT (Seniors West Australian Digital Expansion project)
If you would like to learn more about giving voices to the CaLd seniors in the NT, please contact the PICAC NT Program Manager.