Become a volunteer
COTA NT has a comprehensive volunteer program which follows the National Standards for Volunteer Involvement guidelines with many interesting and diverse roles available to seniors including volunteer roles as: Peer Educators, Bus Drivers, Event Supporters and Office Administration.
COTA NT volunteer job vacancies
We currently are looking to recruit:
- Volunteers Needed for Grandparents Day event – Our small team of staff and volunteers needs a boost for our inaugural Grandparents Day event.
We are looking for:
- 2 volunteers in the car park to guide people to the underground parking and entry points
- 2 volunteers on our COVID-19 Check In Desk
- 4 volunteers for Morning Tea Service (tea, coffee, water, biscuits, fruit) – no cooking or washing up required
- 2 multi-taskers (able to fill in for breaks and trouble shooting duties!)
- >> APPLY HERE
- Volunteer Minibus Driver, COTA NT – A volunteer driver helps support our Multicultural Aged Sponsorship Program by driving our (new) 12 seater minibus enabling seniors from a CaLD background to make connections to their peer groups, language and community helps prevent feelings of isolation and neglect.
- Volunteer Administration Officer, COTA NT – To assist with the execution of administrative, executive and project support activities within the COTA office.
The volunteer program enables members to take an active part in COTA NT and assist with the organisation’s continued development. Our program is designed to have a dual role. It seeks to use the talents, combined experience and skills of our membership base while providing opportunities for volunteers to engage in tasks where they can develop new or existing skills and actively contribute to their organisation.
All volunteers must be holders of a current OCHRE card.
Register to volunteer
To register your interest in becoming a volunteer, please register your details with us.