Become a volunteer
COTA’s Musical Jam is led by volunteers, Sue and Bill who share their love of music and teach members how to play (ukeleles)
COTA NT has a comprehensive volunteer program which follows the National Standards for Volunteer Involvement guidelines with many interesting and diverse roles available to seniors including: Peer Education, Volunteer Bus Driving, Event Support Volunteering and Office Administration.
COTA NT volunteer job vacancies
We currently are looking to recruit:
Please click on the links to view the full job description
- Volunteer Minibus Driver, COTA NT – A volunteer driver helps support our Multicultural Aged Sponsorship Program by driving our (new) 12 seater minibus enabling seniors from a CaLD background to make connections to their peer groups, language and community helps prevent feelings of isolation and neglect.
- Volunteer Coordinator, COTA NT – The Volunteer Manager/Co-Ordinator supervisers volunteers, provides direction, coordination and consultation for all volunteer functions within COTA with the aim of strengthening programs and involving a community of supporters.
- Volunteer Events Officer, COTA NT – The Events Officer helps to co-ordinate events and program activities including administration, promotion and volunteer recruitment.
- Volunteer Receptionist, COTA NT – Professional and friendly face required to greet, welcome and assist visitors to COTA appropriately.
- Volunteer Administration Officer, COTA NT – To assist with the management and execution of administrative, executive and project support activities within the COTA office.
The volunteer program enables members to take an active part in COTA NT and assist with the organisation’s continued development.
Our program is designed to have a dual role. It seeks to use the talents, combined experience and skills of our membership base while providing opportunities for volunteers to engage in tasks where they can develop new or existing skills and actively contribute to their organisation. All volunteers must be holders of a current OCHRE card.
To register your interest in becoming a volunteer, please contact us.