Our meeting rooms are not currently available for use (updated March 2020)
At its central city premises at 65 Smith Street, COTA NT has two meeting rooms prioritised for seniors, community groups and not-for-profit associations.
- Large meeting room (up to 70 seated delegates)
- Small board room (up to 10 seated delegates)
- Tables, chairs and lectern provided
- Internet access is provided at no charge
- Use of laptop, monitor, whiteboard and microphone available
- Limited parking is available adjacent to the building (up to 4 spaces)
- Kitchen facilities, toilets including accessible bathroom are available
- Room usage is limited to office hours unless otherwise agreed (Monday to Fridays, 9am – 3pm).
Call 8941 1004 or contact us to request room booking information. Inspection invited during office hours.
A donation is requested for use of the rooms to help meet the running costs and maintenance associated with Spillett House.