At its central city premises at 65 Smith Street, COTA NT has two meeting rooms prioritised for seniors, community groups and not-for-profit associations.
- Large meeting room (up to 70 seated delegates)
- Small board room (up to 10 seated delegates)
- Tables, chairs and lectern provided
- Internet access is provided at no charge
- Use of laptop, monitor, whiteboard and microphone available
- Limited parking is available adjacent to the building (up to 4 spaces)
- Kitchen facilities, toilets including accessible bathroom are available
- Room usage is limited to office hours unless otherwise agreed (Monday to Fridays, 9am – 3pm).
Call 8941 1004 or contact us to request room booking information. Inspection invited during office hours.
A donation is requested for use of the rooms to help meet the running costs and maintenance associated with Spillett House.