COTA NT News
COTA NT News was launched at the end of 2014. The newsletter offers an overview of the work COTA is doing to advocate on behalf of over 50s in the Territory and an insight into current projects and programs (visit our archive).
- 50 Seniors 50 Stories (December 2019) – Produced to mark COTA NT’s 50th year of service to NT Seniors. Supported and part-funded by the Northern Territory Government – History Grants Program of the Department of Tourism, Sport and Culture. This publication is available as a downloadable (low-res) PDF – 50 Seniors 50 Stories.
- Seniors Month August 2019 Calendar (July 2019) – Produced on behalf of the Northern Territory Government. This publication is available as a downloadable PDF – Seniors Month Calendar 2019.
- Seniors Expo 2019 Program (May 2019) – Program for our fifth Seniors Expo held in Palmerston.
- COTA NT 50 Years Brochure (April 2019) – Produced to celebrate COTA NT’s 50 year of service – includes an overview of our history, our members, programs and projects – This publication is available as a downloadable PDF – COTA NT 50 Years Brochure.
- NT Seniors Card Directory 2019 (April 2019) – Produced as part of the NT Seniors Card program, managed by COTA NT for the Northern Territory Government
- Seniors Month August 2018 Calendar (July 2018) – Produced on behalf of the Northern Territory Government. This publication is available as a downloadable PDF – Seniors Month Calendar 2018.
- Seniors Expo 2018 Program (June 2018) – Program for our fourth Seniors Expo held for the first time in Palmerston.
- Toilet Map Flyer (May 2018) – Produced to promote the National Public Toilet Map. Funded by the Continence Foundation of Australia and the Australian Government Department of Health. This publication is available as a downloadable PDF – National Toilet Map Flyer
- Seniors Month August 2017 Calendar (July 2017) – Produced on behalf of the Northern Territory Government. This publication is available as a downloadable PDF – Seniors Month August 2017.
- Seniors Expo 2017 Program (June 2017) – Program for our third Seniors Expo held in Darwin.
- Seniors Expo 2016 Program (June 2016) – Program for our second Seniors Expo held in Darwin.
- Remembering Cyclone Tracy (2014-16) – This publication was the outcome of a ‘Tales of Tracy’ collaborative community conversation recalling Cyclone Tracy experiences 40 years on. Funded by the City of Darwin. It is available to view at Spillett House
- Seniors Expo 2015 Program (August 2015) – Program for our first Seniors Expo held in Darwin.
- Cyclone Planning for Seniors (2014) – This publication is available as a downloadable PDF.
ONE COTA is COTA Australia’s national magazine and published quarterly. As a member you’ll receive quarterly issues of the members’ magazine, ONECOTA mailed directly to your door, included with your membership. It typically includes information about: COTA’s latest policy and advocacy work nationally, events, programs, workshops and information sessions, the results of members’ feedback and opinions, new surveys and research, competitions and giveaways, how to improve your lifestyle and well being, existing and new member benefits and what’s happening in every COTA around Australia.