Apply for COTA NT membership
As the voice of Senior Territorians, we need an active membership to keep us informed of issues as they arise.
- For a low annual membership fee, you can become a member, support the work of COTA NT in the Northern Territory and enjoy the benefits of being part of the COTA NT community
- Membership fees help to support COTA in the Northern Territory.
Click on our COTA NT – Membership Form, download and print.
- Print and electronic copies are also on request – please call 8941 1004 during office hours or email us – and can be sent by post or email (email preferred)
- You can scan and email your completed form to membership @ cotant.org.au (do not use spaces in email address)
- You can post your completed form to COTA NT Membership, GPO Box 852, Darwin NT 0801
- Or drop it into our offices (Monday to Friday 9am – 3pm except public holidays)
- Single 12-month membership – $44.00
- Joint (two people) 12-month membership – $56.00
Benefits of joining the COTA NT community
As a COTA NT member, you add your voice to the peak body representing seniors in the Northern Territory, you will also receive:
- E-invitations to our events, workshops and activities*
- COTA NT news*
- Invitations to exclusive member only events*
- Access to support and advice at Spillett House (Monday to Friday, 9am – 3pm)
- ONECOTA—members’ magazine. Four free issues per year (activities, news, events, competitions) – this is sent through the COTA Australia network by post to COTA NT members
- Access to COTA Holidays—international and domestic package tours
- Access to COTA Australia Insurance—travel, landlord’s, building, caravan, car
- Access to COTA Australia – news, policy and opportunity to share your stories or views.