Join COTA NT today!
Territory seniors, The Grey Panthers, were featured on the front cover of ONE COTA (photographed at Seniors Expo)
COTA NT is connected to thousands of senior Territorians and stakeholders in the Northern Territory and works hard to keep seniors’ well-being at the forefront of social policy, to create new images and expectations of ageing and open up opportunities for participation, learning and engagement.
Quick links: Benefits of COTA NT membership | How to join | How to pay
As the voice of Senior Territorians, our members are a vital part of everything we do. Our membership not only keeps us informed of issues affecting senior Territorians, but is part of our movement for change.
Benefits of COTA NT membership
As a member of COTA NT, the peak body representing senior Territorians, your interests and views will be promoted, we will help improve your health and well-being and your views will regularly be sought.
- You’ll also enjoy a sense of belonging through our programs and events.
- You’ll receive members’ rates (discounts) for classes hosted by COTA NT such as Seated Aerobics and Pilates
- You’ll have access to exclusive, members-only offers (e.g. movie pass giveaways)
- You’ll receive e-mail news, event notices and member only invitations
- You’ll have easy access to COTA Holidays, COTA Australia Insurance and COTA Australia
- As a member you’ll also receive quarterly issues of the members’ magazine, ONECOTA mailed directly to your door. Inside each ONECOTA, you’ll find information about:
- all the latest news and views relevant to older Australians
- lifestyle and well-being tips
- competitions, giveaways and member benefits
- updates on COTA’s work around the country.
> back to top
COTA members enjoy Tai Chi at Government House
How to join
It’s easy to join. And you can call us on 08 8941 1004 during office hours (Monday to Friday, 9am – 3pm) to ask questions.
Download an application form and post along with a cheque made payable to COTA NT to Membership Services, COTA NT, PO Box 852, Darwin NT or call COTA NT on 08 8941 1004 to pay over the phone.
- COTA NT individual and joint membership application form
- The single joining fee is $44. The joint joining fee is $56
- Membership currently runs from the beginning to end of each financial year
- A joint membership can be purchased for any two people with the same postal address
- Joint members receive one magazine (ONE COTA four times a year) and one membership card each
- Club and associate membership application form (including fee schedule).
- Fees start from $60
- Membership currently runs from the beginning to end of each financial year.
> back to top
How to pay
It’s easy to pay your membership fees.
- By using the EFTPOS facilities at Spillett House (in person)
- by electronic bank transfer
- by cheque or in cash
- or by credit or debit card (put your details on the application form).
> back to top
Once we have processed your application for a new membership, we will post your COTA NT membership card along with your welcome letter within two weeks.
Membership Cards – To help reduce plastic waste and look after the environment, COTA NT has decided not to issue new membership cards for those members renewing their membership. However, if your card needs replacement, we will be delighted to issue with a new card. We are grateful for your continued support and are confident that our members will understand this new initiative. (All current memberships are recorded on our membership database).
Please contact COTA NT Membership Services on 8941 1004 for information
Page updated: January 2020