Benefits for our Supporters
By becoming one of COTA NT’s recognised Supporter, you display commitment to, and belief in, the work done by COTA Northern Territory and its national body, COTA Australia.
Benefits for COTA NT Supporters
- Acknowledgment of your Supporter contribution on web page on Supporters page.
- You receive regular COTA NT updates and news to a nominated email address.
- You will receive invitations to participate in community engagement projects including Seniors Expos (plus a complimentary single exhibition space at each Expo).
Your support of COTA NT means that the organisation can:
- Become increasingly independent as our financial sustainability is secured.
- Continue to advocate for positive social change.
- Offer free or very low cost services, programs, events and activities for people aged 50+.
- Make a difference to the lives of the senior Territorians we are connected with.
About PBI and DGR COTA NT is the leading Peak Body for seniors in the Northern Territory addressing the needs of senior Territorians (i.e. over 50 years of age). COTA NT is a member of a national federation of COTAs and is an incorporated Public Benevolent Institution (PBI) with Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status as Council on the Ageing (Northern Territory) Inc.
Support COTA NT today
- Investment: the annual costs to be a Supporter is $950 + GST (payment online only, service fee applies)
Note: COTA NT Supporters may be subject to approval by COTA NT’s current serving Board.