Become a Supporter
Supporters of COTA NT are individuals or organisations who stand behind our work to create a just, inclusive, age-friendly and equitable society in the Northern Territory.
About our Supporters program
- The annual costs to be a COTA NT Supporter is $500 per year (all fees quoted are inclusive of GST).
- This money aids COTA NT’s independence, helps enable our sustainability and helps us continue making a difference to the lives of the senior Territorians we are connected with.
About PBI and DGR COTA NT is the leading Peak Body for seniors in the Northern Territory addressing the needs of senior Territorians (i.e. over 50 years of age). COTA NT is a member of a national federation of COTAs and is an incorporated Public Benevolent Institution (PBI) with Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status as Council on the Ageing (Northern Territory) Inc.
How to become a Supporter
It’s easy to support COTA NT’s work. Simply fill out the online application below.
- Your application will be directed to the CEO for approval. When approved, you pay your Supporter fee online.*
- On receipt of payment, we add your organisation to Our Supporters page if you have chosen to be publicly acknowledged.
- If you prefer to make a donation of a greater or less amount, please make a donation instead (here).
Application form for COTA NT supporters.
*n.b. A transaction fee of 1.75% of the total payment plus $0.30 is payable for online credit card payments.