COTA NT is a small organisation punching way above its weight and consequently has a plethora of ways for the community to support our work.
- There is no one-size fits all description on who volunteers for us.
- We interview all prospective volunteers to match them to the role they will enjoy most and are best suited for – be it in the office, at events, helping with transport, representing COTA in the community.
When all is said and done, our most valuable assets are our Financial Members, simply because their voices inform ours.
- Joining as a Financial Member can be done completely online.
- Membership is available for individuals and couples ($44/$56.)
- and Clubs and associates – Investment starts from just $25.
Our Sponsorship opportunities have expanded as our organisation has grown. We have Sponsorship types to suit almost every type of partner, budget, location, length and style of commitment.
Our Supporters mostly contribute to our work financially and this support is growing increasingly vital, as we work towards greater independence and sustainability. Investment is $500 per year.
Making a Donation / Fundraising
You can also help COTA NT by making a financial donation of any size.
All monies donated to us stay in the Territory for the benefit of senior Territorians.
You choose from:
- making a one-off or regular donation (make payment here)
- a bequest or in-memory gift;
- or choose COTA NT as your fundraising beneficiary – Investment levels are of course at your discretion.