Sponsor Seniors EXPO 2021
Click the image to download your Seniors Expo 2021 Sponsorship Prospectus
Get involved with the biggest, brightest event of the year!
Seniors Expo 2021 is the sixth event of its kind organised by COTA NT. This year’s event is designed to celebrate Territorians’ resilience, strength and unity, focusing on multicultural and intergenerational inclusion.
Seniors Expo 2021 highlights: Free entry and morning tea for patrons; live Territory FM broadcast; exhibitors offering info, giveaways and competitions; dance classes, parachute, fitness fun, face painting and games plus a free selfie-frame portrait for Grandies and kids; and community performances featuring fitness, dance, multicultural costume/dance, choirs and music including the Still Belting Out Choir.
The Hon Lauren Moss MLA, Minister for Seniors and Minister for Children will be opening the proceedings.
Sponsor Seniors Expo 2021
This year we are delighted to offer a number of opportunities for Territory stakeholders to support Seniors Expo 2021 as Exhibitors, Volunteers and Sponsors.
Major sponsors can choose one of 3 naming right options as we have 3 major event areas in our new super-sized air-conditioned venue including Morning Tea, Community Stage and the ‘Kids of All Ages Court‘.
All sponsorship packages include prominent use of your logo, exclusive or premier placement of branding and exhibition space, recognition of support locally and nationally, exclusive access to hospitality lounge.
View the Seniors Expo2021 Sponsorship Prospectus. To secure your preferred option, please contact us ASAP or call 08 8941 1004.
Territory FM, a long-time partner for Seniors Expo broadcast live from the event to seniors across the Territory
Who comes to Seniors EXPO
Seniors Expo 2019 was attended by 2 000 people, supported by 87 groups and four major sponsors. Our main client base is typically:
- Male and female, predominantly aged from 55 to 70 years old
- Living in Darwin (primary market), Northern Territory or interstate
- Individuals, couples and groups from different ethnicities
- Stakeholders including constituents, members, supporters, government, funders and local partners.
Benefits of sponsoring EXPO
By sponsoring the COTA NT’S Seniors Expo 2021 you are able to:
- Direct access to the largest growing sector of consumers in the Northern Territory
- Meet your market face to face
- Opportunity to showcase and launch your brand, product and services
- Align your brand with an organisation trusted by Territory seniors.
Flight Centre at Seniors Expo 2019 – Offered seniors chance to win $1000 travel voucher
We also offer our Major sponsors:
- Premier placement for their brand with exhibition area and at formal event opening
- Premier placement exhibition space
- Logo on event marketing material*
- Recognition in ONE COTA (national magazine)*
- Recognition in COTA NT newsletters (for members and stakeholders)*
- Content partnership with COTA NT social media*
- A certificate of thanks and recognition to display
- Exclusive access to hospitality lounge.
View more about Seniors EXPO 2021.
*see prospectus for full details. eg. program cover logo placement is applicable to major naming rights sponsors only.