LITT circuit: Low intensity interval training
LITT Circuit Low Intensity Interval Training classes for seniors are held at COTA NT in Spillett House every Thursday morning (with the exception of public holidays and instructor ‘rest days’). LITT Circuit Low Intensity Interval Training is part of our Fit for Life* program, which encourages seniors to stay healthy, grow stronger and to improve their mobility, strength, flexibility and balance.
Classes have been designed for 50+ by Sharon from Results Personal Health & Fitness Training for a LITT Circuit (low intensity interval training). They offer a great way to improve your muscular strength, endurance and cardio respiratory system and you choose your level of intensity to suit you. Different stations targeting both strength and cardio.
- Class includes: 5 minute warm up, 30 minute circuit and 5 minute cool down.
What to expect:
- Flexibility – proper technique improve flexibility
- Aerobic – move through variety of stations (high knees, heel taps, * heel to glute taps and more)
- Strength – dumbbells, squats and push up.
Contact Sharon for information. Phone: 0438 890 089
Class costs: GOLD COIN DONATION only.
*This series of classes is funded by the Living Longer Living Stronger program.
Before you attend
- check with your doctor first before starting any exercise program if you have any concerns regarding your fitness level, ability or skill or undertake this activity, you should seek the appropriate independent advice
- before your first sessions, you must fill in a Pre-Exercise Screening form and raise any health concerns with the instructor
- register your attendance (which includes agreement to a voluntary assumption of risk: that you undertake the class at your own risk and acknowledge and voluntarily accept the level of risk consequent with that activity)
- bring comfortable clothes and shoes, drink bottle and towel
- meet your instructor, Sharon Kelly.