Increasing stakeholders’ awareness of PICAC in the Northern Territory is achieved by the Program Manager maintaining close contact with community groups and service providers and promoting PICAC’s services, programs and projects.
Organisations and community groups
- Australia China Friendship Society NT
- Chung Wah Society
- Greek (GOCNA), Timorese and Italian community groups (see also MASP)
- Indian Cultural Society of the Northern Territory
- Filipino-Australian Association of NT Inc
- Vietnamese Community in Australia – NT Chapter (VCA NT)
- Anglicare NT
- ARRCS (Australian Regional and Remote Community Services)
- Calvary Care
- Carers NT
- Catholic Care NT
- Dementia Australia
- Enrich Living Services NT
- Larrakia Nation Aboriginal Corporation
- Life Without Barriers
- Melaleuca Australia
- Pearl – Southern Cross
- Team Health
- Terrace Gardens
- Tiwi Gardens – Regis Aged Care.
If you, your community group or organisation would like to talk about the PICAC program and how it may help your group or your clients, please contact the PICAC NT Program Manager.
The PICAC NT Program Manager regularly invites members of the CaLD community to join:
- COTA NT’s events and activities
- Special information sessions for which translators can be booked (with advance notice)
- Round table forums
- Informal conversations and meetings.
If you would like to receive invitations to these events, again please contact the PICAC Program Manager.