Woolworths Online Shopping for the NT
21 Apr 2020
Basics Box, Priority Assistance & Community Pick Up
The Woolworths Basics Box to help provide essential products for customers who are currently unable to visit our stores and are in genuine need. Available to anyone in need, either for themselves or for delivery to others in the community.
- It helps provide meals, snacks and a few essential items you may need, including toilet paper
- Delivered within 5-15 business days via Australia Post in the Northern Territory – See estimated delivery times
- You can now order on behalf of someone in your family or community, in genuine need
- Any location in ACT, NSW, VIC, SA, TAS & SE QLD Coast that is serviceable by Australia Post can have a Woolworths Basics Box delivered. However, remote areas may have a longer delivery time. See estimated delivery times below by postcode.
To ensure vulnerable customers in the community have access to delivery services at this time, Woolworths is providing a Priority Assistance service with dedicated delivery windows. Eligible customers include seniors, people with a disability and those with compromised immunity or who are required to self isolate.
To register for Priority Assistance please click here to visit the Woolworths website, complete the form and include any supporting documentation to help our teams assess your request. Woolworths team will review your request and contact you within 24 hours to confirm your request status.
Northern Territory Community Pick up locations for Priority Assistance customers
Woolworths has opened 700 Community Pick up locations for Priority Assistance customers to place an order online for someone to pick up on their behalf. Community Pick up is a contactless service and orders will be packed into reusable bags for collection.
How to place a Community Pick up order
Community Pick up is available to vulnerable customers who have applied for Priority Assistance. They can place an order for Pick up at 700 locations for a community member (including friends & family) to pick up the order on their behalf.
For the ongoing safety of our customers and team, all orders will be packed into reusable bags for contactless Pick up. For all Pick up orders, please remember to follow the required procedures for social distancing.
- Check you’re eligible, and register for Priority Assistance here (already registered? Go ahead and skip this step)
- Login and select a Pick up location and time before starting your shop (this will help us show the products available at that location)
- Add the items you’d like to purchase to your cart and checkout
- Share the details of your Pick up order (the location, date and time) and your order number with the person who’ll be picking up your order (forwarding your order confirmation email may be easiest – just make sure it’s to someone you know and trust, because it contains your personal information. You should also remind them not to share the email with anyone else without your permission)
- Make sure the person picking up your order arrives at your chosen location in the booked window with your order number, and remind them to follow the required procedure for social distancing outlined in your confirmation email.
More information and help
This information was published by Woolworths at 21 April 2020. Please visit their website or contact your local store for information.
If you are in need of support or assistance, please contact COTA NT head office on 08 8941 1004.