Seniors Voice first edition in its new look out now
2 Mar 2022
Read the first edition of Seniors Voice in its new format.
This publication features news, letters, articles on health, lifestyle, retirement, fitness, travel and entertainment, plus Letters and Opinion specifically written and selected to appeal to seniors in the Northern Territory. It also includes essential support line information for a range of issues.
- Pick up Seniors Voice in print from one of 85 locations across the Territory (find out where to get a copy by clicking here)
- Read online – Seniors Voice is published online in a “Flipbook” format here
- Download your copy of Seniors Voice here.
Why is Seniors Voice different?
- The only publication in the Northern Territory designed for seniors by seniors
- Published in a large font size for easy reading
- Articles, information and images of specific interest and appeal to older readers.
Ways to support Seniors Voice
- Share Seniors Voice with your family, friends, neighbours and networks
- Write to us with your Letters, Opinion, Questions and Comment (send to the Editor via this form)
- Advertise and help us to increase its reach.
Many thanks again to Seniors Voice sponsors’ Marshall and Cherry Perron, the COTA staff and volunteers and designer Carly Cord-Udy for helping to make this project happen.