Read the latest Seniors Voice – out now
12 May 2022
Read the latest SENIORS VOICE here – this issue features news, letters, articles on health, lifestyle, fitness, travel and entertainment and useful support line numbers for range of issues.
This Seniors Voice also offers an in-depth look at COTA’s Agenda for Government from Older Australians, which describes policy opportunities for 47th Parliament of Australia. This agenda is designed to improve the lives of older Territorians and highlights urgent reforms needed in aged care, retirement income, digital literacy, age discrimination laws and housing affordability (also available here, www.cotant.org.au/about-us/cota-advocacy/our-policy).
The housing situation in the Territory is examined by CEOs, Sue Shearer, COTA NT and Ingrid Stonhill, Katherine Town Council. We want to – and NEED to – hear from you about your housing experience AND tell us about you feel about the current cost of living. Our Cost of Living Survey 2022 is in the middle pages of the print edition and available online here (and attached as a PDF).
Seniors Voice is designed by seniors for seniors and your voice is needed!
- Pick up Seniors Voice in print from one of 85 locations across the Territory (find out where to get a copy by clicking here)
- Read online – Seniors Voice is published online in a “Flipbook” format here
- Download your copy of Seniors Voice here.
Why is Seniors Voice different?
- This is the only print and digital publication in the Northern Territory designed for seniors by seniors
- Published in a large font size for easy reading
- Articles, information and images of specific interest and appeal to older readers.
Ways to support Seniors Voice
- Share Seniors Voice with your family, friends, neighbours and networks
- Write to us with your Letters, Opinion, Questions and Comment (send to the Editor via this form)
- Advertise and help us to increase its reach (more info here).
Many thanks again to Seniors Voice 2022 sponsors’ Marshall and Cherry Perron, the COTA staff and volunteers for their work in producing and distributing this publication.