Katherine Expo is coming your way
6 Mar 2023
Date/ Time: Thursday 16 March, 10.00am – 1.00pm (FREE ENTRY for patrons)
Venue: Henry Scott Recreation Centre (YMCA) – Roller Rink, Lot, 2525 Stuart Hwy, Katherine NT 0850
Enjoy easy parking, free entry and refreshments, plus a Silver Warriors demo and talk to 30 exhibitors, who are there to answer any question – big or small – that you may have. Plus, find out about the support and services available to you including:
- Assistance to resolve complaints about health, disability and aged services and improve services.
- Katherine Public Library’s memberships, programs, activities and events.
- Free civil legal advice and representation to all women of Katherine and the Big Rivers Region.
- Insight into Katherine’s Men Shed.
- Free dementia support program.
- Banking and financial information.
- How to keep moving and pain free with a range of strategies, mobility equipment and daily living aids.
- Workforce support to people aged 55 and over seeking to work in the aged care and disability sector.
- Aged care reforms: what is under way and how you can have your say.
- Guardianship information, estate management, making a will and an advance personal plan.
- Safety resources and crime prevention information to help you be secure, become connected and stay safer.
- Retirement and independent lifestyle advice for fully or part self-funded retirees or those approaching retirement.
- Consumer protection information and rights regarding purchases and residential tenancies + freebie and helpful handouts.
- Information and services for carers looking after friends or relatives with a disability, medical condition or frailty.
- Community care including home and respite care.
- Reducing the cost of living through concession cards.