Home Maintenance Service available for members
13 Nov 2020
The Home Maintenance Service, also known as our “Tradies Program” helps our members to engage qualified, safe, reliable and trustworthy tradespeople to undertake maintenance work on their premises.
The Tradies Program is managed by COTA NT staff with the assistance of volunteer Steve Thomas, a retired Mechanical Engineer and Business Manager and a team of suitably qualified volunteers. All are intent on maintaining excellent quality and service levels to ensure COTA NT members can be confident in sourcing home maintenance trades people through COTA NT.
What the service is about
- Jobs of all sizes – indoors and out
- High quality maintenance and good old-fashioned customer service
- True value for money
- Trades known for their honesty and reliability
- All employees and volunteers have current police checks to ensure your safety at home.
Visit the Home Maintenance Service web page to find out more about the service. You will also be able to find out more about work already been completed – everything from leaky taps to a potentially serious electrical fault.
Who is eligible for the service?
- You must be a financially current COTA NT member
- You must reside in the Northern Territory, in an area serviced by the program.
HOW TO GET HELP
You can lodge a request for maintenance via this page too, but you can also call our Home Maintenance Service Staff Manager, Cecilia on 08 8941 1004 during office hours (Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm).
The Home Maintenance Scheme is also known as “The Tradies Program” and has been supported by an Australian Government Volunteer Grant enabling purchase of tools and safety equipment.