Get Fit for Life in 2021 – announcing our class dates
4 Jan 2020
We are pleased to announce a few dates for your diaries in our Fit for Life activities program.
Simply click the links to view more information about each class (including booking and enquiry info):
- Pilates (face to face or ZOOM) with Sharon Monday 11 January at 9.30am and Mondays thereafter ($5 COTA Members, $7 non-members)
- Chair Aerobics (face to face or ZOOM) with Sharon Wednesday 13 January at 9.30am and Wednesdays thereafter ($5 COTA Members, $7 non-members)
- Online ‘at home’ classes via Sharon’s Super Agers YouTube channel – any time, any day! (free)
- Tai Chi with Bernie Thursday 4 February 9.15am – 10.15am (Tai Chi Beginners) and 10.30am – 11.30am (Tai Chi Non-Beginners) (10 week program) ($5 COTA Members, $7 non-members)
- Bookings and enquiries for Fit for Life classes can be made to instructors directly. They can help you decide if their class is suitable for you and your health and fitness goals.
- Please leave a message for them if they are unable to pick up.
- If you are unable to contact an instructor, please call head office on 08 8941 1004, but please note, our dedicated Activities Organiser is on leave until 1 February 2021.
Before you attend
- check with your doctor first before starting any exercise program.
- if you have any concerns regarding your fitness level, ability or skill or undertake this activity, you should seek the appropriate independent advice.
- before your first sessions, you should fill in a Pre-Exercise Screening form and raise any health concerns with the instructor.
- register your attendance (which includes agreement to a voluntary assumption of risk: that you undertake the class at your own risk and acknowledge and voluntarily accept the level of risk consequent with that activity).
- bring comfortable clothes and shoes, drink bottle and towel.