Fit for Life classes update
29 May 2020
We will be following our COVID-19 Safety Plan and resuming classes with a revised format.
- Attendance in the large activity room is limited to 10 people only. All places must be pre-booked either by Eventbrite (the link is on our event listings on the calendar and Facebook page) or by calling Fran on 08 8941 1004.
- For Pilates, you must bring your own mat.
- For all classes, you are required to bring your own pen for sign-in and your own water bottle.
- If you are unwell cough or fever (or other respiratory systems), or if you have not isolated yourself for at least 14 days following overseas travel, you are not permitted to attend.
- Tai Chi resumes from Tuesday 26 May, 6pm-7pm on Tuesday evenings at Spillett House.
- Walking Netball resumes from Wednesday 10 June, 9.30am – 10.30am at CDU Stadium, 235 Abala Road, Marrarra.
- Pilates and Seated Aerobics are available as online classes via Sharon’s wonderful Super Agers YouTube channel.
We are also trialling live Zoom classes for both during June. Please see our calendar for registration details or phone Fran for more information on 8941 1004.
- LIIT Circuit (Low Intensity Interval Training) has not yet resumed.