COTA NT Offices close for 3 day lockdown
16 Aug 2021
Darwin, Greater Darwin region, Palmerston and Katherine go into 3 day lockdown from 12pm Monday 16 August to 12pm Thursday 19 August
Following the announcement by Michael Gunner, Chief Minister of the Northern Territory today, COTA NT staff will be working from home and our physical offices in Spillett House, 65 Smith Street, Darwin will be closed.
All events and activities hosted by COTA NT during the lockdown will not be running. You must stay home – all Territorians are not permitted to travel.
If you need to leave home for any of the following reasons, you must wear a mask at all times.
- Medical treatment including COVID-19 testing and vaccinations
- Essential goods and services (groceries and medicines) – order online and use click and collect from other stores if possible
- For work that can’t be done at home
- 1 hour of exercise a day within 5km of your home
- To provide care and support to family members that cannot look after themselves.
Schools will close and remain open for the children of essential workers only.
Darwin Festival suspended. Pre-polling for council elections suspended.
For up to date information and more detail, please visit:
- or call NT COVID-19 hotline 1800 490 484, Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm, Weekends / Public Holidays – 8am to 8pm.