COTA NT launches its Strategic Plan 2022 – 2026
11 May 2022
COTA NT has released its Strategic Plan for the next five years.
The Strategic Plan 2022- 2026 outlines the organisation’s purpose – its vision, mission, values and ethics. Included is a 5 Year strategic plan covering funding, service agreements, lobbying and advocacy, policy and economy; staff and assets.
The organisation’s 6 key priorities are identified as:
- Enhance the governance of COTA NT
- Enhance COTA NT peak body status through advocacy
- Actively promote COTA
- Providing a diverse and interesting range of programs and events for senior Territorians
- Developing income initiatives to enable growth towards financial security
- Enhancing the effectiveness of service.
Read the full Strategic Plan here