Christmas Message and Notice of Office Closure
20 Dec 2019
From Friday 20 December 2019 (from 12pm) to Friday 3 January 2020 inclusive, the COTA NT offices including the NT Seniors Card Office will be closed to the public. The COTA NT offices will re-open to the public on Monday 6 January 2020 at 9am.
- ONLINE – During this time, we recommend that all enquiries be directed to COTA NT via our online contact form.
- BY PHONE – The office phone 8941 1004 will be checked when the office opens again. You are welcome to leave us a message. Please speak clearly and leave your name and contact phone number and a short message about the reason for your call.
NT Seniors Card
- BY PHONE – 1800 441 489 (this is a free call number) – During this time the phone is unattended, so please leave a message stating your name and phone number and your call will be returned when the office re-opens.
- ONLINE – We recommend all enquiries be directed to Seniors Card Office via the online contact form.
NT Concession Scheme and Seniors Recognition Scheme
Media & What’s On
- All media enquiries during this time should also be directed to Sue Shearer, CEO of COTA NT on 0408 987 751
- Please refer to the Northern Territory Seniors Calendar for events and activities available during this period
- COTA NT programs and events will begin again in February – please check our COTA NT calendar for details.