COTA NT Membership Application
How to join
- It’s easy to join online by filling in the form below (we will call you on receipt of your application to accept payment over the phone)
- Or by sending in an application form (click here to download) and post along with a cheque made payable to COTA NT to Membership Services, COTA NT, PO Box 852, Darwin NT
- Or you can call us on 08 8941 1004 during office hours (Monday to Friday, 9am – 3pm).
About our memberships
- The single joining fee is $44. The joint joining fee is $56
- Joint applications must be from two people living at the same address
- Membership currently runs from the beginning to end of each financial year
- A joint membership can be purchased for any two people with the same postal address
- Joint members receive one magazine (ONE COTA four times a year) and one membership card each
- Members must abide by the COTA NT Members Code of Conduct
- All members are encouraged to exercise their voting rights at the AGM (held in October) and to fully participate in our advocacy work.
Your personal details
Your personal details may be used to contact you with information about COTA NT services. By providing us with your details, you give us permission to contact you unless you advise us otherwise. If you do now wish to receive information or if you want to access or change your personal details, please call COTA NT on (08) 8941 1004.