COTA NT Club & Associate Membership Application
Club and associate members of COTA NT can be clubs, groups and associations for over 50s; any service provider organisation, any professional, industry or employee association, any body corporate or incorporated association which supports the well-being of seniors in the Northern Territory; any individual representing any government department; statutory authorities; service and social clubs; tertiary educational institutions.
How to join
- It’s easy to join online by filling in the form below (we will call you on receipt of your application to arrange payment or accept payment over the phone by credit card)
- Or you can call us on 08 8941 1004 during office hours (Monday to Friday, 9am – 3pm).
About our memberships
- Membership starts from just $25 per year (all fees quoted are inclusive of GST)
- Membership currently runs from the beginning to end of each financial year
- Club and associate members’ are acknowledged on our Club & Associate Members page (with a link to your website)
- Members must abide by the COTA NT Club and Associate Members Code of Conduct
- All member organisations are encouraged to fully participate in our advocacy work.
The details you provide may be used to contact you with information about COTA NT services. By providing us with your details, you give us permission to contact you unless you advise us otherwise. If you do now wish to receive information or if you want to access or change your details, please call COTA NT on (08) 8941 1004.