Download your poster art here Download your social media art here
Katherine Seniors Expo 2023
Date/ Time: Thursday 16 March, 10.00am – 1.00pm (FREE ENTRY for patrons)
Venue: Henry Scott Recreation Centre (YMCA) – Roller Rink, Lot, 2525 Stuart Hwy, Katherine NT 0850
Door prize from the Knotts Crossing Resort, goodie bags and raffles and LOTS more!
Download your full Katherine Expo Program.
Enjoy easy parking, free entry and refreshments, and talk to 37 exhibitors, who are there to answer any question – big or small – that you may have. Plus, find out about the support and services available to you including:
- Assistance to resolve complaints about health, disability, aged, financial and telecommunications services and improve services.
- Katherine Public Library’s memberships, programs, activities and events.
- Free civil legal advice and representation to all women of Katherine and the Big Rivers Region.
- Free dementia support program.
- How to keep moving with a range of mobility equipment and daily living aids.
- Workforce support to people aged 55 and over seeking to work in the aged care and disability sector.
- Aged care reforms: what is under way and how you can have your say.
- Guardianship information, estate management, making a will and an advance personal plan.
- Safety resources and crime prevention information to help you be secure, become connected and stay safer.
- Retirement and independent lifestyle advice for fully or part self-funded retirees or those approaching retirement.
- Consumer protection information and rights regarding purchases and residential tenancies + freebie and helpful handouts.
- Information and services for carers looking after friends or relatives with a disability, medical condition or frailty.
- Community care including home and respite care.
- Reducing the cost of living through concession cards including NT Concession Card, Seniors Recognition Scheme and NT Seniors Card.
Many thanks to our Event Sponsor and Exhibitors
Click Info for COTA NT Katherine seniors Exhibitors
- Anglicare NT
- Association of Independent Retirees
- Australian Financial Complaints Authority and TIO
- Australian Regional Community Services
- Bendigo Bank – Katherine
- Breastscreen NT
- Carers NT
- COTA NT
- Crafts by Jean Young
- Crest NT
- Darwin Community Legal Service
- Dementia Australia
- Dementia Support Australia
- Department of Health and Aged Care (The Social Deck)
- Health and Community Services Complaints Commission
- Katherine Men’s Shed
- Katherine Senior Citizens Association
- Katherine Town Council
- Katherine Public Library
- Katherine Women’s Information and legal service
- Keep Moving
- Motor Vehicle Registry
- Neighbourhood Watch NT
- Northern Territory Consumer Affairs
- NT Health – Community Aged Care
- NT Seniors Card
- PICAC NT
- Prosper – Darwin Prostate Cancer Support Group
- Public Guardian and Trustee
- Seniors of Excellence NT
- Sleep Centre Katherine
- Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman
- Territory Families
- The Arthritis Foundation of the Northern Territory Inc
Media and Photos Videos, photographs and audio clips will be recorded at this event to be used for future COTA NT promotional material and marketing purposes including digital, print and social media. By attending this event, you are giving permission to use your image in COTA NT promotional material.