InSight 2020 – Seniors Expo
- Friday 9 October, 10am to 2pm
- CDU Stadium, 235 Abala Road, Marrarra
InSight 2020 is this year’s Expo theme which celebrates the very special role senior Territorians play in the NT by positioning them – their stories and experiences, their ideas, their concerns and their contributions – on centre stage. InSight also celebrates the International Day of Older Persons, an annual opportunity recognised throughout the world to highlight the important contributions that older people make to society and raise awareness of the opportunities and challenges of ageing in today’s world.
Register for Insight 2020
- Club and Associate Members of COTA NT can apply for a 50% reduction of stallholder fees (apply for Club-Associate Membership online here).
- As a stallholder (fill in the form below) – This includes your commitment to pay the stallholder’s fee, which is offset against our event staging costs.
- As a sponsor (fill in the form below) – This includes your commitment to provide sponsorship (in-kind or financial). Sponsorship details can be obtained on request from the Events Manager.
- As a volunteer (fill in the Register to Volunteer form)
- Each stand is 3m² and supplied with one trestle table (1.8m long) and two plastic chairs.
- Stallholders may bring banners (with plastic feet), promotional materials and of course giveaways for their stall space. They are required to arrive for set up and stay until pack down (times to be advised). Information will be provided to stallholders closer to the event date.
- Sponsors are encouraged to provide additional banners and promotional material for the sponsors’ staged area and event entrance.
- REGISTRATIONS CLOSE FRIDAY 4 SEPTEMBER 2020.