Seniors EXPO 2019
- Date: Friday 31 May, 10am – 2pm (set up on Friday between 8am – 9am)
- Venue: Palmerston Recreation Centre, 11 The Blvd, Palmerston City
- Organising body: Council on the Ageing (Northern Territory) Inc
Click links to jump to:
Event information | 3 easy ways to register | Online registration form | Next steps
We have published the following event information to help with your planning and understanding of the event.†
3 easy ways to register
- Seniors Expo Registration Online Form (see below)
- Download the SENIORS EXPO 2019 Registration Form
- Pick up a form from COTA NT (8941 1004 – 65 Smith Street, Darwin) or request one to be emailed to you
We would like to thank all those who have registered to participate.
- You will now receive an invoice which must be paid within 14 days of issue. Your prompt payment secures your place and helps us to meet event expenses.
- We will be sending out advice to all participants about arrangements for the day and information on what to bring.
- We look forward to seeing you on the day!
Note: One trestle table and 2 chairs will be provided for each stallholder space (measuring roughly 3 metres square). Gazebos are not allowed in the stadium and promotional material must be free-standing e.g pull-up banners with rubber feet.
† We reserve the right to modify, change or rearrange as applicable the venue, time of operations and other issues that affect the SENIORS EXPO
SENIORS EXPO Late entries – If you have missed our registration deadline, please contact Stephanie Kendall our Events Manager by email (events @ cotant.org.au – no spaces) directly.