Seniors EXPO 2018
- Date: Friday 1 June, 10am – 2pm (set up between 8am – 9am)
- Venue: Palmerston Recreation Centre, 11 The Blvd, Palmerston City
- Organising body: Council on the Ageing (Northern Territory) Inc
Registrations have now closed for SENIORS EXPO 2018 – we will publish an overview of the anticipated program soon.
We would like to thank all those who have registered to participate. Once again, your support has been tremendous and the day promises to be jam-packed.
- You will now receive an invoice which must be paid within 14 days of issue. Your prompt payment secures your place and helps us to meet event expenses.
- We will be sending out advice to all participants about arrangements for the day and information on what to bring.
- Note: At this stage, one trestle table and 2-4 chairs will be provided for each stallholder space. Gazebos will not be allowed in the stadium and promotional material must be free-standing e.g pull-up banners with rubber feet (to protect the flooring).
† We reserve the right to modify, change or rearrange as applicable the venue, time of operations and other issues that affect the SENIORS EXPO
SENIORS EXPO Late entries – If you have missed our registration deadline, please contact Stephanie Kendall our Events Manager by email (events @ cotant.org.au – no spaces) directly.