I have lost my COTA NT membership card, where can I get a new one?
You can get a new COTA NT membership card by:
- Calling the COTA NT office on 08 8941 1004 (during our normal office hours, Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm ex public holidays).
- Submitting an enquiry via the website and we will get back to you.
- Visiting our Darwin Head Office in person during office hours.
Our Membership Officer will be able to help you with any enquiry about your COTA NT membership including:
- Checking your membership status
- Updating your membership details
- Renewing your membership
- Paying for your membership
- Replacing your membership card
- Referring a friend
- Membership benefits
- Using the Home Maintenance Service
- Accessing the new Members Only Website.
Membership currently runs from the beginning to end of each financial year. An invoice requesting payment of membership fees will be sent to you before the beginning of the new financial year.
COTA Members Brochure (November 2020) – click to download or contact us and ask for a copy to be sent to you at home.