How can I get help to remain independent / stay in my own home?
- Help at home can look different for different people. You might need help with shopping and cooking or cleaning. Maybe you need some home modifications, or a personal alarm.
- Government subsidised home care support is only available thorough contacting My Aged Care.
- Apply online https://www.myagedcare.gov.au/ or Phone 1800 200 422.
Help with accessing aged care and home care support
For more detailed information or assistance contact your COTA NT Aged Care System Navigator.
- Top End Janet Brown, Darwin Office 8941 1004
- Central Australia, Debbie Pepper 0423 828 558
They are available for face to face, telephone, online and Healthdirect video call.