How can I get help to remain independent in my own home?

How can I get help to remain independent / stay in my own home?

  1. Help at home can look different for different people. You might need help with shopping and cooking or cleaning. Maybe you need some home modifications, or a personal alarm.
  2. Government subsidised home care support is only available thorough contacting My Aged Care.
  3. Apply online or Phone 1800 200 422.

Help with accessing aged care and home care support

For more detailed information or assistance contact your COTA NT Aged Care System Navigator.

  • Top End Janet Brown, Darwin Office 8941 1004
  • Central Australia, Debbie Pepper 0423 828 558

They are available for face to face, telephone, online and Healthdirect video call.

COTA NT's e-news

Sign up today for free and get news that's of interest to you.

  • This is optional and information used only for demographic reference.
    Please check those relevant to you. We are aiming to tailor our correspondence to let you know about activities particularly suited to you.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.