- This event has passed.
February 1, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 10:15 am ACST$5.00
Join Brayley for this wonderful class – perfect for your mind, body and soul ($5 per person).
You will be required to fill in a pre-exercise screening form prior to the class and participate at your own risk. DO BRING comfy clothes, yoga mat if you have one (we have foam mats available for your use), water and towel.
Suitable for most active seniors – please seek independent advice prior to starting a new exercise program.
- Improve sleep quality and improve depression
- Reduce stress
- Help control blood sugar in people with diabetes
- Enhance respiratory function
- Help alleviate arthritis pain
- Increase bone density and prevent osteoporosis
- Improve balance
- Moderate chronic pain
There are three key components to a good workout for seniors: low impact cardio, resistance training, and stretching.