- This event has passed.
Pilates – LIVE Online Class
July 12 @ 9:30 am - 10:15 am ACST
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Monday, repeating until December 13, 2021
Improve your body’s core strength, flexibility, balance, coordination and posture.
You will need to wear comfortable clothing and have a water bottle and mat ready for use at home.
LIVE online Pilates are held by Sharon Kelly of Super Aging using ZOOM software and broadcast from COTA NT, Spillett House in Darwin.
Before you start
- Get set up (allow plenty of time and have a trial run BEFORE the class starts) – more on how to use ZOOM.
- If you need assistance, please contact Sharon on 0438 890 089
- Make sure you can clearly see and hear the instructor and that she can see and hear you. Ensure that you are in a comfortable position throughout the class.
- Bookings are essential – simply book your ZOOM classes with Sharon.
- $5 for COTA NT members and $7 for non-members per class
- All bookings are managed by Sharon Kelly – you can book online on her Superaging website here or call her for info/bookings on 0438 890 089
More online Pilates classes
Subscribe to Sharon’s online classes, released on her Superaging YouTube Channel. You’ll receive automated updates when a new release has been published. Please heed the safety advice about starting an exercise program.
Note: You are advised to check with your doctor first before starting any exercise program and if you have any concerns regarding your fitness level, ability or skill or undertake this activity, you should seek the appropriate independent advice. Please note, neither the instructor or COTA staff are authorised to give any advice in this regard. When you register your online attendance , it includes agreement to a voluntary assumption of risk: that you undertake the class at your own risk and acknowledge and voluntarily accept the level of risk consequent with that activity.