From Friday 21 December 2018 (from 12pm) to Friday 4 January 2019 inclusive, the COTA NT offices including the NT Seniors Card Office will be closed to the public. The COTA NT offices will re-open to the public on Monday 7 January 2019 at 9am.
- ONLINE – During this time, we recommend that all enquiries be directed to COTA NT via our online contact form.
- BY PHONE – The office phone 8941 1004 will be checked when the office opens again periodically. You are welcome to leave us a message. Please speak clearly and leave your name and contact phone number and a short message about the reason for your call.
NT Seniors Card
- BY PHONE – 1800 441 489 (this is a free call number) – During this time the phone is unattended, so please leave a message stating your name and phone number and your call will be returned when the office re-opens.
- ONLINE – We recommend all enquiries be directed to Seniors Card Office via the online contact form.
NT Concession Scheme and Seniors Recognition Scheme
These Northern Territory Government concession schemes are managed by Territory Families. Please contact them directly regarding scheme membership confirmations or applications.
Media & What’s On
- All media enquiries during this time should also be directed to Sue Shearer, CEO of COTA NT on 0408 987 751
- Please refer to the Northern Territory Seniors Calendar for events and activities available during this period
- COTA NT programs and events will begin again in February – please check our COTA NT calendar for details.