Join the friendly Multicultural Services team from the Department of Human Services (Centrelink, Medicare, Child Support) for a short and informative session on CARERS and TRAVELLING OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA.
* What help is available for carers (caring for people with disability, medical condition or frail aged)
* Eligiblity criteria
* Payments and allowances for carers
* How to register and receive support
TRAVELLING OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA (rescheduled from Friday 29 March)
* Affected payments
* How to receive payments while outside Australia
* Who to contact
* While overseas and returning to Australia
There will be time for Questions and Answers
This information session is open to all. Private appointments can be made with staff at this session for another date and time.
The presentation is approx. 20 minutes long and will be delivered in English. Please let us know if a translator is required and for what language by 5 April 2019 or sooner.