Care to Communicate – Hearing the voices of older people
June 17 @ 11:30 am - 4:30 pm ACST
The Cultural Diversity in Ageing Conference 2021 focuses on promoting equity and inclusion for older people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
The theme for 2021 is Care to Communicate – Hearing the voices of older people.
The conference will showcase a line-up of speakers who are working to improve the ways in which aged care services can garner the voices of older people to shape a more equitable aged care system, now and into the future.
This virtual conference will highlight the follow themes:
- The importance of involving older people in the design, delivery and implementation of aged care services
- Increasing the visibility of older people through story-telling
- Inclusive strategies that promote better representation for older to provide feedback to government on aged care services
- Innovations in language services
- Good practice examples from leaders in the aged care sector that promote inclusive services