How to make bookings for COTA NT activities and events
Many of COTA NT activities require pre-booking for a number of reasons: COVID-19 regulations, catering, budgeting and delivery of information (i.e. printed materials and giveaways).
You can book in the following ways:
Fit for life
Bookings and enquiries for Fit for life program activities (such as Pilates, Chair Aerobics and Tai Chi) are managed by the instructors.
Visit COTA NT’s Eventbrite page (cotant.eventbrite.com) to make your bookings for those activities and events which require pre-booking.
- You will be asked for your name and contact details (including your email address).
- Prior to the activity, you will receive automated reminders about the activity (or very occasionally emails about cancellations).
- You can book via Eventbrite for activities occurring on multiple dates, one-off dates or Members Only events.
- Sue Kendrick Activities Coordinator 08 8941 1004 (Monday to Thursdays, 9am to 1pm) – or leave a message with Head Office Reception staff.
- You can also email us details of your booking, but please make sure you include your best contact number.
As per invitation / flyer
Some of our regional activities are solely managed by our representatives. Details on how to book will be provided generally on an event by event basis.
Please note for all bookings made by phone or email, it is highly advisable that you call ahead to check the activity is still going on. Reminders and notifications will usually only be sent with people booking via eventbrite.