Our Communication reaches Seniors 50+
We speak out for seniors, and speak to stakeholders throughout the Northern Territory via our projects and programs. Our reach into the 50+ market is unique and unequalled by any other seniors’ organisation in the NT.
- 44,217 sessions on the COTA NT website (www.cotant.org.au) in 12-month period.
- Top pages are Home, Territory Seniors Calendar, Information and Seniors Voice.
- Email marketing reaches over 13,500 Seniors Card members (aged 60+) and 3,000 Territory stakeholders.
- 9, 315 Sessions on the NT Seniors Card website (ntseniorscard.org.au)
- 2,785 Facebook followers across 9 social media pages (>> see our Pages).
- Over 7,000 people attended COTA NT events including 3 major Expos in Darwin, Alice Springs and Katherine, Grandparents Day, regular activity programs and regional events.
- Quarterly publication Seniors Voice for stakeholders – 10,000 copies distributed in print across 85 Territory destinations. Also published online in PDF and flipbook formats (>> view Seniors Voice).
- Quarterly COTA NT News for Members (Territory only) and ONE COTA (national magazine for Members and stakeholders).
- Website news (>> read the latest news) and regional newsletters (>> visit online).
- Regular media releases (>> view media releases) and interviews (>> watch and listen to media).
Our work is supported by our Volunteers, Members, Club and Associate Members, Sponsors and Supporters.