Bookkeeper or Accounts Person Vacancy
COTA NT has a vacancy for an experienced casual bookkeeper or accounts person for 5-7 hours per week (possibly more during busy times).
The successful applicant must have knowledge of MYOB and experience of PAYGW and BAS experience is essential.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable – monitoring incoming monies/invoice as needed
- Fortnightly Payroll including Salary Sacrifice
- Process monthly Superannuation
- Bank Reconciliations (multiple accounts)/Stripe/Paypal
- Petty Cash Reconciliation
- Process & Reconcile Multiple Credit Cards
- Monitor Revenue in Advance & Prepayments where applicable
- Monthly PAYGW Preparation & Lodgement
- Quarterly BAS preparation & Lodgement
- Month End Reconciliations & Reporting against Budget
- Assist with Annual Audit
- Job reporting.
To apply for this position, please download the Employment Application Form and return it with your current resume to:
- Sue Shearer (ceo @cotant.org.au)
- by hand to: Spillett House, 65 Smith Street, Darwin NT 0800
- or by post to: Sue Shearer, CEO, COTA NT, GPO Box 852, Darwin NT 0801.
For more information about this role, please call Sue Shearer during office hours (Monday to Friday, 8am to 1pm) on 08 8941 1004.