Benefits of COTA NT membership
As a member of COTA NT, the peak body representing senior Territorians, your interests and views will be promoted, we will help improve your health and well-being and your views will regularly be sought.
As an organisational Member you will receive:
- Access to COTA NT’s Home Maintenance Service (in serviced areas only, applications for service are made through the Members Only website or by calling Head Office)
- Access to Members Only section of the COTA NT website
- Access to Members newsletters and photo albums
- Quarterly national magazine, ONE COTA mailed directly to your door until July 2024
- Priority access to workshops and events, including discounted fitness classes hosted by COTA NT (such as Seated Aerobics, Tai Chi, Pilates)
- 10% discount for COTA NT’s activity and board room hire
- Social connection through Facebook
- Regular COTA NT updates and news by email
- Invitations to participate in consultations, campaigns, focus groups, polls and surveys
- Access to exclusive, members-only offers including competitions, giveaways and events
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting (held in Darwin)
- Easy access to COTA Holidays, COTA Australia Insurance and COTA Australia.
Further information and help
Please contact COTA NT Membership Services on 8941 1004 during office hours for help or contact us.
Page updated: November 2023