Alice Springs Seniors Expo 2023
- If you attended Expo as a community member and would like to let us know what you thought of the day, please fill out the survey here.
- If you attended Expo as an Exhibitor, please fill out the survey here.
Survey closes 31 August 2023. Thank you for your time and feedback.
Program (download a copy Alice Springs Expo Program 2023)
- 10am Formal opening of the event by the Hon Lauren Moss MLA, Minister for Seniors
- Programs in the MacDonnell Room and Ellery Room begin.
- 10am – 1pm Sausage sizzle cooked by Rotary in the Ampitheatre.
- 11am – 11.30am COTA NT Morning tea will be served in the MacDonnell Room.
- 12:30pm – 1:00pm Lunch by Alice Springs Town Council in the Ellery Room.
MacDonnell Room – hosted by COTA NT
Tea and coffee are available fom 10am to 2pm. Morning tea will be served from 11am.
- 10.10am – Expo opens following the Minister’s address
- 10.30am – 11.30am Ray Murtagh on stage
- 11.30am – 12.30pm 8CCC (music)
- 12.30pm – 1.30pm Sally Westaway (harpist) on stage
- 12:30pm – 1:00pm Lunch by Alice Springs Town Council
- Door prize winner announced at COTA table #1
- 2pm Expo finishes.
Seniors Still Got Rhythmn
Ellery Room – hosted by Alice Springs Town Council
- 10:15am – 10:20am Introduction
- 10:20am – 10:40am Movers and Groovers
- 10:40am – 11:00am Alice Swings Class and Demonstration
- 11:00am – 11:30am COTA’s Morning Tea
- 11:30am – 12:00pm Paul Ah Chee
- 12:00pm – 12:15pm Seated Tai Chi Class
- 12:15pm – 12:30pm Seniors Still Got Rhythm Open Mic
- 12:30pm – 1:00pm Lunch by Alice Springs Town Council with The Beaut Ukes
- 1:00pm – 1:05pm Lucky Door Prizes announced.
- Aged & Community Care Providers Australia (ACCPA)
- Alice Denture Clinic
- Alice Springs Basketball Association
- Alice Springs Community Financial Services Ltd
- Alice Springs Senior Citizens Association Inc
- Alice Springs Town Council
- Alice Springs Public Library
- Alice Springs Aquatic and Leisure Centre
- AnglicareNT Alice Springs
- Association of Independent Retirees- NT
- Australian Financial Complaints Authority
- Australian Regional & Remote Community Services (ARRCS)
- Bosum Buddies
- Braitling Electorate Office
- Breastscreen NT
- Carers NT
- Catholic Care NT
- Central Australian Women’s Legal Service (CAWLS)
- COTA Central Australia & NT Seniors Card
- COTA NT Aged Care Navigator
- Crest NT
- Darwin Community Legal Service
- Dementia Australia
- Dementia Support Australia
- Flynn Drive Community Health Centre (oral health & nutrition)
- Foodbank Alice Springs
- Get Physical
- Health and Community Services Complaints Commission
- Heart Foundation (Walking Group)
- Keep Moving
- Marion Scrymgour Federal Member for Lingiari
- Martha’s Crafts
- Mental Health Association of Central Australia (MHACA)
- Multicultural Community Services Central Australia
- MVR Department of Infrastructure, Planning & Logistics
- National Seniors
- Neighbourhood Watch NT
- Northern Territory Electoral Commission
- NT Consumer Affairs
- NT Health Aged Care Unit
- NT Working Women’s Centre
- Palliative Care N.T.
- Probus Club Alice Springs
- Public Guardian and Trustee
- Relationships Australia – NT
- Remembering Cyclone Tracy Inc.
- Robyn Lambley Member for Araluen
- Royal Life Saving Society (Australia) NT Branch
- Services Australia – Centrelink
- St John Ambulance NT
- Telecommunication Industry Ombudsman
- Territory Care and Support Services (TCASS)
- Territory Families Housing and Communities (NTG Seniors Recognition Unit)
- The Department of Health and Aged Care
- Victims of Crime NT
Thanks to our event sponsors
Updated: 21 August 2023