COTA NT membership
When you join COTA NT, you become part of a united, inclusive and active voice for seniors across the Northern Territory. Our membership not only keeps us informed of issues affecting senior Territorians, but is part of our movement for making positive social change.
Quick links: Be a Member | Why be a Member? | Be a Club and Associate Member | Why be a Club and Associate Member?
Our Members and Club and Associate Members come from a wide range of backgrounds – they are male and female, individuals and couples from different cultural and ethnic backgrounds, not-for profit service providers, seniors’ groups, advocates and peak bodies.
- Individuals and couples are typically aged between 50 and 90 years old; working, in employment transition, or in early retirement; healthy, active, independent or accessing assistance/support.
- Members are from across the Northern Territory in Central Australia, Coomalie, Berry Springs and Katherine.
- Members may be socially and politically-engaged, active in the community, volunteering time to serve others, facilitating workshops, groups and events.
Members, Don and Franz swapping news and views
What COTA NT Members do
- Raise any concerns and issues with us
- Participate in surveys and forums
- Get involved in programs and events
- Attend annual general meetings and vote on Board nominations.
Read more about what being a Member of COTA NT means in the brochures below: