COTA NT 2020 Cost of Living Survey
The COTA NT 2020 Survey – Cost of Living Survey of Seniors is being distributed across the Northern Territory from March 2020.
4 ways to complete the survey
- Visit the online survey here (this link takes you to the survey on Google forms).
- Pick up a printed survey from our offices in Darwin and Alice Springs (see opening times below).
- Download a copy of the COTA NT 2020 Survey – Cost of Living survey and fill in off-line. You can return it by post, by hand or scan your completed survey and return it by email).
- Visit the COTA NT stand at your local shopping centre (venues, dates and times are advised on our calendar, Facebook page and through our emails).
- Darwin – Spillett House, 65 Smith Street, Darwin NT 0800 – Opening Hours, Monday to Friday 9am – 3pm (ex public holidays)
- Alice – Alice Springs 50 Plus Community Centre at Wills Terrace, Alice Springs – Opening Hours, Monday to Friday 9am – 1pm (ex public holidays)
Our Cost of Living survey takes approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
If you would like to participate and need help to fill out the COTA NT 2020 Survey – Cost of Living survey, either the online or print version, please call us on 8941 1004.
We thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts about the cost of living in the Territory. We use your responses to help us lobby for positive change. We can do this most effectively using the data we collate, when we hear from you!