How we advocate for seniors
The COTA NT Board, CEO, staff and volunteers address issues including, but not limited to, community, communication and information, human rights, economic security, education, health, housing, transport and safety. Click on the links below to find out more.
- Committees, forums, meetings and networking groups
- Digital connections (social media, news and newsletters, webinars)
- Events (COTA NT events calendar, Fit for Life, Knowledge for Life and Staying Connected programs, Seniors Expo, Seniors Month)
- Media (news posts, letters and media releases)
- Membership (membership services – activities and events, communication, feedback, opinions)
- Public speaking
- Research (Seniors Survey 2018, Now You See Us Seniors Survey 2015)
Getting help and information
If you wish to talk to a member of COTA staff about an issue or concern affecting you, contact us online or phone 8941 1004. If you are seeking information about a particular topic, visit our Information pages. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, call COTA NT on 8941 1004 during office hours.