About COTA NT corporate membership
By joining COTA as a Corporate Member, your organisation, group or business demonstrates a commitment to, interest in and support of the work done by COTA Northern Territory and its national body, COTA Australia. You can help by:
- Being included in the membership figure which allows COTA NT to demonstrate how broad its representation base is to government and other parties
- Being part of a resource COTA NT can use to get advice from the community on Territory and topical issues
- Being able to have your say in the policy work that COTA NT does
- Making a financial contribution to the work COTA NT does on behalf of Territory seniors.
If your organisation, group or business would like to join COTA NT as a Corporate Membership, click on our Corporate Membership Application Form, download and print. You may also like to contact our CEO prior to making your application for more information on our work.
- Print and electronic copies are also available on request – please call 8941 1004 during office hours or email us – and can be sent by post or email (email preferred)
- You can scan and email this form to COTA NT Membership, GPO Box 852, Darwin NT 0801
- Drop your application form into our offices (Monday to Friday 9am – 3pm except public holidays)
- Corporate membership fees are included on the application form.
Note: All Corporate Membership applications are subject to approval by COTA NT’s current serving Board.
Other ways of supporting COTA NT
You can also help to support COTA by:
- sponsoring an event
- giving your members’ time to offer practical hands-on help or training
- volunteering your members to help out at our community events
- choosing COTA NT as your fundraising beneficiary.