Benefits of COTA NT club & associate membership
By joining COTA as a Club or Associate Member, your organisation, group or business demonstrates a commitment to, interest in and support of the work done by COTA Northern Territory and its national body, COTA Australia.
Your support of COTA NT makes our voice louder. You help COTA NT by:
- Being included in the membership figure which allows COTA NT to demonstrate how broad its representation base is to government and other parties
- Being part of a vital resource COTA NT can use to get advice from the community on Territory and topical issues
- Having a say in the policy work that COTA NT does
- Making a financial contribution to the work COTA NT does on behalf of Territory seniors.
Benefits for Club and Associate members
- Dedicated web page about your club, group or organisation on the COTA NT website
- 100% discount on stallholders fees for Seniors Expo
- 10% discount for COTA NT’s activity and board room hire
- Social media partnership (i.e. sharing news, events and posts with COTA NT’s Facebook followers)
- Regular COTA NT updates and news to a nominated email address
- Invitations to participate in consultations, campaigns, focus groups, polls and surveys.
- Apply online for club and associate membership
- Membership fees start from $25
- Membership runs from the beginning to end of each financial year.
- For more information call 8941 1004 during office hours (Monday to Friday 9am – 3pm except public holidays)
Note: All Club and Associate Membership applications are subject to approval by COTA NT’s current serving Board.