Apply for COTA NT membership
As the voice of Senior Territorians, we need an active membership to keep us informed of issues as they arise.
- For a low annual membership fee, you can become a member, support the work of COTA NT in the Northern Territory and enjoy the benefits of being part of the COTA NT community
- Membership fees help to support COTA in the Northern Territory.
We are able to offer access to free and/or low-cost events offered by our partners
Click on our COTA NT Membership Form, download and print.
- Print and electronic copies are also on request – please call 8941 1004 during office hours or email us – and can be sent by post or email (email preferred)
- You can scan and email this to COTA NT Membership, GPO Box 852, Darwin NT 0801
- Drop your application form into our offices (Monday to Friday 9am – 3pm except public holidays)
Membership fees 2017
- Single 12-month membership – $44.00
- Joint (two people) 12-month membership – $56.00
Other ways of supporting COTA NT
Attending fundraising events is an easy (and delicious) way to support COTA
You can also help to support COTA by:
- making a donation, bequest or ‘in-memory’ gift
- sponsoring COTA NT
- sponsoring an event
- giving your staff time to offer practical hands-on help or training
- becoming one of our valued volunteers
- volunteering your staff to help out at our community events
- choosing COTA NT as your fundraising beneficiary.
Benefits of joining the COTA NT community
As a COTA NT member, you add your voice to the peak body representing seniors in the Northern Territory, you will also receive:
- E-invitations to our events, workshops and activities*
- COTA NT news*
- Invitations to exclusive member only events*
- Access to support and advice at Spillett House (Monday to Friday, 9am – 3pm)
- ONECOTA—members’ magazine. Four free issues per year (activities, news, events, competitions) – this is sent through the COTA Australia network by post to COTA NT members
- Access to COTA Holidays—international and domestic package tours
- Access to COTA Australia Insurance—travel, landlord’s, building, caravan, car
- Access to COTA Australia – news, policy and opportunity to share your stories or views.