Become a member
COTA NT Members High Tea event
As the voice of Senior Territorians, we need an active membership to keep us informed of issues as they arise. For a low annual membership fee, you can become a member and also enjoy the benefits of being part of the COTA NT community.
Click to access COTA NT Membership Form for 2017 including fees – view more Membership information.
Benefits of joining COTA
As a COTA NT member, you receive:
- Invitations to our events, workshops and activities*
- COTA NT newsletter*
- News of COTA NT’s Seniors Month events*
- Invitations to exclusive member only events*
- Access to support and advice at Spillett House (Monday to Friday, 9am – 3pm)
ONECOTA—members’ magazine. Four free issues per year (activities, news, events, competitions)
Members talk about Aged Care services
- Access to COTA Holidays—international and domestic package tours
- Access to COTA Australia Insurance—travel, landlord’s, building, caravan, car
- Access to COTA Australia – news, policy and opportunity to share your stories or views.
Please contact COTA NT Membership Services on 8941 1004 for info
*Due to resource restraints, we use email to communicate this information